Need some Christmas Cheer?
We Asked Ansie to share 6 of her latest Facebook finds to get you in the festive spirit. Leave a reply in the comments and let us know which of these you’re going to try! Snap your own pictures of your projects and post them to the Stanford Tourism Facebook page.
1. You’ve got to love Little A Designs – the brainchild of UK mom, Marna Lunt. “I make handstitched cushions, hearts, mini hearts and rosettes out of vintage and new buttons and fabrics collected from everywhere.” Moral of the story? Get creative, don’t be afraid to experiment with colour and textures this Christmas. https://www.facebook.com/littleadesigns
2. Feeling it with Felt – Stuck for Christmas wrapping inspiration? Have a look at HeartScapes for décor and wrapping tips. Ditch the carry bags and have fun with your presents this Christmas. https://www.facebook.com/HeartScapes
3. Love Christmas? This is the Facebook Page for you! What more can I say? https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love Christmas/158400003723?ref=stream
4. Feeling Handy? Why not make this clever herb garden for your loved one’s kitchen? There’s nothing quite like cooking with fresh ingredients! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598013286927143&set=a.122535861141557.17054.120852584643218&type=3&theater
5. Turn your Cakes into a Christmas Wonderland! Think past the marzipan and mistletoe designs this festive season and get your icing, and creativity, flowing! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.630053107045304.1073741826.241044322612853&type=1
6. When last did you make your own Christmas Ornament? Get some friends together and have a craft party with these fun Christmas Baubles. Tip: Music Fans – try it with old sheet music! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=682097015143694&set=a.560239393996124.1073741826.560229000663830&type=3&theater